** Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Big Data Engineer
Location: Addison, TX
Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6+ month with Extension possible
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 8+ years
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Overall experience of 8+ years in ETL, data modeling, Application development and big data technology
- Excellent Hands on working experience on PySpark and Python – development, CI/CD and automated unit testing.
- Excellent hands on experience in Databricks (Certified in Databricks Pyspark )
- Excellent Hands on working experience on Azure Cloud Big data platform
- Excellent Hands on experience on data modeling
- Understanding and appreciation for Twelve factor (https://12factor.net/)
- Nice to have Application development background
- Nice to Have REST API Development (we’ll eventually need this – ideally CXF/SpringBoot)
- Experience with the Agile Methodology / Scrum process across geographically distributed teams.
- Self-starter anxious to collaborate & learn
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Good Knowledge on Monitoring Tools like Splunk.
- Good Knowledge on Containerization with Docker.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Agile Methodology,PySpark and Python,ETL, data modeling,big data,Databricks,Azure Cloud,Splunk,Docker
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2256
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S