***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Big Data Developer
Location : Texas City, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- 6 years of experience developing Big Data/ Hadoop, Palantir, Spark, Hive, ETL and SQL Knowledge
- 4 years of experience with UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with building data pipelines and automate data ingestion & data processing
- Experience working with disparate datasets in multiple formats like parquet,Avro,JSON,adlsg2.
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry like Palantir
- Good experience in data streaming(ex. Kafka). data messaging and event-driven systems.
- Spark and Spark Streaming creating RDD’s, applying operations -Transformation and Actions.
- Develop Shell scripts to orchestrate execution of all other scripts and move the data files within and outside of HDFS.
- Experience working with data ingestion process from relational databases (oracle, SQL server, Teradata,vertical, etc)
- Experience in designing scalable data pipelines, complex event processing, analytics components using big data technology Spark Python PySpark
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Big Data/ Hadoop, Palantir, Spark, Hive, ETL,UNIX shell scripting,Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2943
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S