***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : BI Report Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains programming logic to create web-based, analytical reports from various data sources in the form of graphs, tables, charts, lists or spreadsheets using automated or business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Oversees system testing as well as user acceptance testing support
- Works with cross-functional teams to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs
- Translate business requirements into specifications used to implement the required reports thus providing access to relevant information
- Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Troubleshoots technical details and reporting issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple assignments concurrently
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of directly-related supervisory/management experience OR Five years of directly-related supervisory/management experience
- Eight or more years of demonstrated experience using the following technologies: Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle OBIEE, and Microsoft Power BI
- Eight or more years of work experience creation/modification of views, queries and stored procedures as well as knowledge of table structures and relational databases such as Oracle (highly preferred).
- Ability to interact with clients on project deliverables, technical discussions, time estimates, and overall technical and strategic directions.
- Ability and desire to learn and apply new and tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret child welfare data.
- Ability to interpret data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in building, tuning and deploying new reports and portals.
- Strong SQL writing and comprehension is required
Required / Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related area
- Experience in the creation/modification of views, queries and stored procedures and knowledge of table structures and relational databases in Oracle
Required 10 Years
- Experience using Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle OBIEE, and Microsoft Power BI.
Required 10 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Publisher,BI,Oracle,Oracle BI,OBIEE,MS Power BI,SQL,System Testing,UAT,Data Analysis,Data Modeling,Information Technology
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3591