Title: BDD QA Engineer /Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2 only
Experience: 7 Years
Candidate should write the Test before submitting to the Client
- Review, analyze, test and document system specifications.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Organize and record detailed test results
- Generate Reports and Provides Test Results and Project Status.
- Work with project teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements.
- Log detailed and accurate defect reports and follow the defects through to resolution and
- closure. Effectively report bugs and errors, working with the internal development team.
- Assist in the identification and design of automated processes to increase testing efficiency and reliability.
- Assist and reviews other team members’ Test Procedures (TPs) as well as offshore testing execution results.
- Serve as a resource to the team in the resolution of complex business or technical issues
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner (dashboard results).
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with client and development teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a QA automation tester / coordinator or similar role (5+ years).
- Proven experience as a QA automation tester / coordinator in BDD Test Drive environment (2+ years)
- Experience in testing & writing BDD scripts for X device and browser automation (2+ years)
- Agile framework and regression testing is mandatory (2+ years)
- Experience in Node.js
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors and rapidly learn and test new application software and features.
- Experience with web services and APIs, with working knowing of relational database queries (SQL) and experience in automation framework.
- Strong knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard office automation software.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Behavior-Driven Development (BDD),QA Engineering
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 1971
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S