***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Data Factory ETL Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 11 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Contractor shall work closely and collaboratively with the Department’s Project Manager/Enterprise Architect throughout the duration of the Purchase Order to discuss suggestions or issues and incorporate guidance from the Department while performing the work described within this Statement of Work.
- The Contractor shall alert the Department’s Enterprise Architect, when issues or potential risks are encountered that will affect the project.
- The Contractor shall provide documentation to the Enterprise Architect. This documentation must provide details on the work provided and at a level a Department employee can use the information to support the work at the end of the contract.
- The Contractor shall submit detailed status reports or participate in weekly status meetings as required by the Department during the engagement.
- The Contractor shall attend required meetings with the required project stakeholders as directed by the Department. These meetings will be scheduled by a Department employee. All questions and communication should go through the Enterprise Architect, Dee Abueldahab. If Dee is not available, he will recommend a Department employee for the communication.
- Contractor shall retain all work papers generated for reference through the duration of the project and project acceptance.
- Contractor shall respond to all telephone calls, voicemail, and e-mail inquiries from the Department within one business day.
- IMPLEMENT AND CONFIGURE MICROSOFT AZURE Data Factory AND ASSOCIATED TOOLS
- With the guidance of the CDE Enterprise Architect, the contractor shall review documentation created by a third party, who performed an assessment for CDE based on use cases to (1) create a CEDS database, (2) populate the CEDS database from the existing CDE data warehouse and (3) transition from an Oracle based solution to a Microsoft solution, (4) an implementation plan including training and skill development.
- The contractor shall demonstrate his understanding of the overall project goals and the specific goals as pertains to the contractor’s assignment for this project to the satisfaction of the enterprise architect.
- The contractor be able to advise and provide guidance on the requested work.
- The contractor shall provision Microsoft Azure Data Factory.
- The contractor shall use ADF to load both CEDS IDS and CEDS Data Warehouse databases from a different source using mapping documentation created by the department.
- The contractor shall thoroughly test and document each step taken and perform knowledge transfer to the CDE staff.
- Work can be done from a remote location or in our offices (depending on the mandatory and/or guidance guidelines due to Covid).
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: CEDS database,CDE data warehouse,Oracle,Microsoft Solutions,Architects,Microsoft Azure,ADF
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 11 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3548