***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Data Engineer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 32 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ Years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience. Minimum of four years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Experience with Azure Data Services, Cloud ETL framework and concepts, Data Warehousing concepts, database programming, complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Python scripting, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, execution of data warehousing projects and in-depth experience in Azure in Datawarehouse and ETL field.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- The entire software development lifecycle.
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning.
- Experience in the identification of data quality.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills – experience in analyzing and understanding business/technology system architectures, databases, and client applications.
- Ability to work with business and technology users to define and gather reporting and analytics requirements.
- Experience with developing a migration approach to move on premise workloads from to Azure and worked in hybrid model.
- Familiarity with SQL & Stored Procs, data modeling, in Azure environment.
- Experience and understanding in Datawarehouse design in various azure provided database systems.
- Understand the concept Management tools like Application Insights, Azure Monitor and Management tools and worked in azure security like Azure B2C, Azure AD and Key Vault .
- Proficient with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse orchestration and Azure data services.
- Good experience in azure functions, batch , Virtual machine scale sets is necessary.
- Basic cloud network understanding will be helpful.
- Understand and should have extensively worked on cloud storage systems.
- Understand and experience in designing data lakes.
- Experience in devops and ci/cd pipelines in Azure.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Have regular interaction with business team to understand the functional requirements and translate them into technical specification document and subsequently perform the coding of database and ETL artifacts.
- Create processes in ADF and Synapse for ETL loading.
- Troubleshoot Azure data pipelines and fixes the code issues as needed.
- Analyze the required Azure process for performance tuning and come up with solutions to improve the runtime and run the process cost effectively.
- Analyze on premises SSIS and SQL Stored Procedures and migrate them to cloud efficiently.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentation for assigned Datawarehouse projects.
- Analyze legacy and current systems and create technical documentation and source to target mapping document.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for azure storage environment.
- Design, configure, deploy, and evolve robust, secure, and optimized Azure enterprise-scale cloud data solutions (Azure Data Lake, SQL, Synapse, Data Factory, Azure Functions.
- Support of automation efforts to improve version control and to accelerate releases using Azure devops.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
- Promotes strong quality practices by performing unit testing and providing appropriate level of support for user acceptance testing, as needed
- Eagerness to learn new tool/technologies quickly and start working immediately.
- Python – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SQL Server – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Azure Data factory – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Azure Data Migration – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Azure Data Services – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Data Warehousing Concepts – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- ETL framework – Experience with ETL framework and concepts – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Python,SQL Server,Azure Data factory,Azure Data Migration,Azure Data Services,Data Warehousing Concepts,ETL framework
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 32 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Private Recruiter
Job ID: OOJ - 3544