***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : AWS Python Developer
Location : Denver,CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 4 Years
WORK MUST BE COMPLETED IN COLORADO
This position provides omnichannel development and implementation services for OIT’s preferred Omnichannel platform on AWS. The position functions as a technical subject matter expert to provide technical support for omnichannel communication systems platforms, software, and data transport security. This involves the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, installation monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the omnichannel support solutions. The position assists in the review of new implementations to support the state’s Omnichannel communications services.
- Document procedures for ongoing operations of Omnichannel services.
- Design, implementation and documentation of Business Continuity planning for the omnichannel support platforms.
- Development of new Omnichannel platform solutions or modifications to existing systems.
- Configuration of Amazon Connect environments according to customer requirements.
- Configuration of Amazon Quicksight reports according to enterprise requirements.
- Configuration of Amazon QnA Bot according to customer requirements.
- Implementation of Python AWS Lambda-based integrations for customers.
- Training of customers on Amazon Connect, Amazon Quicksight, and QnA Bot.
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least at least 1 year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
Required tasks to fulfill primary responsibility:
- Provide tier 1 technical support to end-users; includes troubleshooting, resolution and diagnosis of network issues within the infrastructure managed by OIT Network Operations.
- Able to configure, administer and deploy mission critical Omnichannel solutions such as virtual call centers, chatbots, chat and other integrations..
- Administration includes but is not limited to configuration of users, flows, schedules, and other Omnichannel concepts.
- Provide technical guidance and solutions to technical problems encountered, as needed.
- Provide input for technical direction for future Omnichannel solutions and integrations.
- Adhere to State Security Policies and/or mandates.
Provide specific examples of regular, ongoing decisions made by this position related to this duty.
- Open support cases for platform (AWS) or network issues (OIT) while following up and escalating as necessary.
- Troubleshoot issues related to configuration problems on the Omnichannel platform.
- Provide training for customer support teams
- Assist with the development of best practices, overall policies, cost-saving measures, and proposed enhancements.
- Collaborate with other agency support staff to support inter-agency systems/solutions.
- Maintain the monitoring and reporting systems and share with customers.
- Integrate alerts into the Network Operations Center.
Skills (will need to be up and running on these in one month):
- Python 3+ (lambdas)
- Amazon Quicksite
- Amazon Connect
- AzureDevOps (project tasks assigned this way)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Python AWS Lambda, Amazon Connect, Amazon Quicksight,AzureDevOps
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3623