*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Automation Test Engineer
Location: St.Louis, MO & Manhattan-NY
Duration: 12 months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 4 YEARS
- Good Java Test Development skill, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Junit
- Exposure on TDD/BDD
- Automation skill on Selenium/Web driver
- Experience in testing Web services, SOAP UI Pro, APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Mobile application testing & automation (Multiple OS/Browsers, device)
- Good Exposure to DevOps and IT environment automation practices (Continuous Integration and Delivery, Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo/Chef)
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert/Quality Center), software testing standards, methods and conventions
- Plan and document end-to-end Quality and Testing Strategies .
- Participate in project planning meetings and requirement elaborations, estimate, and commit to QA deliverables.
- Work with delivery team/s and SETs to drive built in quality of products and services.
- Represent customer/end user interest in understanding the product and domain end-to-end to evaluate the product in the eyes of a customer and raise issues on time.
- Actively contribute to drive Test data and feature coverage, feature and requirements quality, quality gating for releases, cross browser/os/device testing, customer feedback from production.
- Drive adoption of SAFE Agile/ADAPT/Scrum/Waterfall practices and use of ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) .
- Document and archive scripts, test cases, test strategy, defects, acceptance criteria, non-functional artifacts, and other training/knowledge sharing details as per Testing Team and Dev Services standards.
- Regularly report, monitor, and improve testing effectiveness through measures such as: production defect leakage, team velocity, and other quality related product health metrics.
- Develop code for Test Automation scripts for feature and performance testing using Automation Framework/other standards consistent with practices.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: testing , life-cycle management tools , requirement elaborations , Eclipse IDE , ADAPT , DevOps , JIRA , MsoHyperlink , SOAP , SOAP UI , Selenium , Agile , Jenkins , Mobile , Bamboo , agile , Waterfall , REST , Spring , Web driver , waterfall , Chef
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Tech34
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S