***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Atlas Tableau Business Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 7 years
Public Health Atlas is a web-based data visualization platform for delivering Nebraska Public Health Data. The Atlas team is seeking a qualified and skilled business analyst to lead and support activities critical to the success of the initiative.
- Under the direction of the IS&T manager, and assigned project leads, provide support to the Nebraska Public Health Atlas team for all activities related to information systems and data visualization applications developed and maintained to support the Division of Public Health.
- Work in cooperation with project managers; work directly with leaders and end users to gather requirements for changes requested and required to support the Atlas data visualization initiatives and operations.
- Have direct communication with data owners, data analysts, application developers, and/or vendors to document and convey the requirements and changes being requested. Document and share users’ visions and aspirations. Act as a liaison between requestors and developers.
- Facilitate meetings for discovery and application design.
- Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and/or implementation of the software systems and data visualizations utilized by Atlas stakeholders.
- Develop and conduct test plans for all proposed changes. Maintain documentation of testing results and coordinate a plan to resolve issues.
- Provide general support, assistance, and documentation as needed for questions, issues, and concerns that arise from end users as well as creating and maintaining training and support materials.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to project managers, owners & stakeholders.
- As solutions are implemented, ensures the technical work meets the business needs.
- Post High School coursework, training or experience – preference to a minimum of an Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with resources at all levels.
- Experience gathering and documenting project/product requirements and specifications.
- Experience with various agile project methodologies – preference to experience with grooming/managing Backlog and documenting User Stories.
- Experience with all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Focused Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have – experience with group facilitation for requirements gathering, user testing, or training.
- Must have – organizational experience with Tableau visualization software.
- Must have – experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Preferred – experience in Microsoft Visio.
- Preferred – knowledge of project management and experience in coordinating/managing projects.
- Helpful – understanding of data science and/or data mapping concepts.
- Helpful – understanding of Azure Cloud computing.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology
- Tableau visualization software organizational experience with Tableau visualization software
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- MicrosoftOffice experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, Pow
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SDLC,Azure Cloud,Tableau visualization,Agile Development,MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3105