**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Jr. Atlassian Developer/Admin (Java, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 10 Months
Interview Type: Skype or In Person only
Work Status: ‘U.S. Citizens/GreenCardHolders and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’
Job Type: C2C,C2H, W2 ,1099
Experience: 7 YEARS
GTRI is looking for an Atlassian administrator/developer to configure, manage, and enhance Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
The Atlassian administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We are only considering local candidates at this time. Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with customers, other x, and cross-functional teams to collect requirements
- and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Research, test, and implement plugins for Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
- Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Document requirements, solutions, as well as user and support reference guides.
- Develop specifications and test plans associated with new features or modifications.
- Confer with and provide support to technical group.
- Provide communications link between user and technical group.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.).
- Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
- Design and develop customizations and plugins.
- Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
- Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
- Familiarity with Git and branching models or other source control repositories.
- Years of experience required for this job :
- 1-2 years job related experience
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Jira, Confluence, Atlassian Tools ,Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2130
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.