***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ArcGIS Web Developer with .Net
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2 ,
Experience : 8 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position will coordinate, support GIS applications for both internal and external customers, as well as build out the necessary framework, including policies and procedures, necessary to house and mine the relevant geographical information. Additionally, they will explore available statewide resources to enhance our process and capabilities.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Geography, Computer Science, GIS or related field.
- Two plus years’ working with geographic information management and spatial data standards.
- Two plus years’ experience with technologies such as Geocortex, ArcGIS Web App Builder and/or ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS API or ArcGIS Enterprise Notebooks, Arcade
- Experience with SQL server database technologies.
- Experience developing policies and procedures related to GIS data including acquisition, updating, quality, and standards
- Two years of professional web development experience.
- Experience with Web API Technologies
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, and .NET/.NET Core
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with GIT
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Geocortex, ArcGIS Web App Builder and/or ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS API or ArcGIS Enterprise Notebooks, Arcade ,SQL server database
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2365
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S