**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ArcGIS Support Specialist
Location : Darien, GA.
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 2 Years
The Office of Transportation Data (OTD), in coordination with the Coastal Regional Commission (CRC), is seeking a self-motivated, dynamic, reliable, personable individual to assist with its Local Government GIS Collection effort. The position will be part of a team that is preparing local (city and county) GIS street data for inclusion in GDOT’s statewide road network. The position will involve editing road centerlines and the associated road characteristics. The position may also require coordination with local governmental entities to obtain data and verify ownership of roads.
- Candidate will be required to be on site – Darien, GA, – for the initial two week training and familiarization. Additional time may be required based on performance. Upon successful completion of training, this position will be eligible for telework status. Specifics will be determined at that time.
- The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts. The individual should be detail-oriented and highly skilled using the ArcGIS editing tools, and should be familiar with shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- The candidate should be familiar with querying databases and be able to validate data.
- The candidate must have the technical agility, focus, flexibility, enthusiasm and vision to complement and enhance the team. The candidate must be able to coordinate, plan, and support simultaneous tasks and GIS projects; query data; prepare and deliver reports to the immediate supervisor and others; use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS maps and data; and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Required qualifications include completion or near completion (in process) four-year college degree in GIS, Geography, or a related field, and proficiency with the ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite. Preferred qualifications include experience with creating and editing GIS data, and GIS work experience with a city or county government agency.
Required / Desired Skills
- ArcGIS 10.x proficiency Highly desired 1 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ArcGIS,IT
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3415