**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Atlassian Administrator
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
The Office of Information Technology is seeking a senior analyst that is an experienced Atlassian tool suite (JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket) professional administrator to take on the identified role in support of the Benefits Management System, PEAK and associated systems and applications.
These systems, which provide eligibility and enrollment services in support of Department of Human Services (CDHS) and of Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) programs, have recently migrated from state data centers and are now hosted in the cloud, with the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services and the user interface fully in Salesforce. The Atlassian tool suite is currently implemented in the AWS hosted Atlassian solution. The product suite has been engineered to support flexibility to address changes to business and operations work flows when necessary.
This position will work with several cross functional project teams, including coordinating with resources from multiple departments, to confirm work flows and needs for configuration, management, and reporting.
Primary job duties include the following:
- Provide platform-level support by being the technical System Administrator and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for applications including Jira, Confluence, EazyBi, Bitbucket, Crowd, and their underlying dependencies.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new and existing plug-ins to the Atlassian tools suite.
- Analyze requests for new functionality and implement new features.
- Identify best practices for the Atlassian tool suite, architect changes and implement changes.
- Administer application instances on a day-to-day basis by setting-up and supporting projects, roles, workflows, security, and plug-ins
- Manage system performance, network connectivity and maintain operability while determining ways to optimize and improve process workflows and identify where functionality can be improved to meet user requirements.
- Maintain a healthy application environment by periodically reviewing and modifying configurations, permissions, workflows, dashboards, integrations, and logs.
- Support integrations to external systems by collaborating with the external stakeholders.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian tools suite, application servers, and database servers.
- Apply a solid understanding of Agile principles when recommending project management methodologies (scrum, kanban, waterfall, etc).
- Provide recommendations to users and management on best practices and standardization in implementing projects and processes within Jira and the Atlassian suite.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation and standard operating procedures, guides, and desk-aids to support usability and issue resolution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience utilizing JIRA and Confluence in a diverse system development environment
- Clear Communicator (written and verbal)
- Experienced with using common business applications; such as, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Project
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate a work flow session or meeting
- Must be able to work independently and be proactive in reaching for information
- Must be comfortable in an environment with rapid change, multiple vendors and many concurrent projects
- Understanding of a government environment or multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience in the application of commonly accepted concepts and practices specific to an AGILE or hybrid Agile/waterfall development environment
- Experience with process documentation and process improvement
- Confluence – 2 years experience, in a development environment Novice (1-3 Years)
- JIRA – 2 years experience, in a development environment Novice (1-3 Years)
- Microsoft Project Novice (1-3 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft Office Professional Proficient (4-6 Years)
Position Keywords: Confluence,JIRA,Microsoft Project,Microsoft Office Professional,Atlassian
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3253