**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: API Quality Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Type: Phone or Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type: W2 ,
Experience: 7 YEARS
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in integration platforms.
- Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
- Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- The candidate will be part of the Scrum team and work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand the requirements.
- Analyse test results from a technical standpoint and provide detailed analysis to technology team.
- Test related support for Production issue troubleshooting in collaboration with Dev/Level 2 support .
- Developing all the test artifacts required as part of the QA Deliverables like test plan, test scripts, strategy, RTM docs etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML), RESTful or SOAP web services,
- 2+ years of Agile Experience
- 3 years Java Experience
- Experience with RESTful API testing, in-depth experience and understanding of test automation principles and various frameworks.
- Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs.
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
- Experience developing in agile & with CI tools like GitHub
- Hands on experience development of automation test suites, knowledge of REST API automations and testing.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- 3+ years experience in integration platforms
- Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions
- Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, cucumber, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs – Eclipse/intellij , test automation & reporting tools
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: agile, Jenkins, CI tools,code coverage.REST, JSON, SOAP & XML,java,RESTful API,GitHub
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2125
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S