**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Java API Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC/ San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months with extensions (Long Term Contract)
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Online Coding Test is Mandatory
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services in Java using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Strong Java development background and experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Java frameworks & technologies like Spring, Junit, Mockito, JDBC
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience in API Products like WSO2, APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies
- 2+ years of experience on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs.
- 2+ years of experience developing in Agile & with CI tools like GitHub, Jenkins
Preferred Skills :
- 2+ years of experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
- 2+ years of experience with BDD & Test Driven Development
- 2+ years of experience with test automation & reporting tools
- 2+ years of experience with Swagger
Dev Squad Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing REST API schema.
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Java development to implement service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration .
- Writing Junit test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Java ,API,REST, JSON, SOAP & XML,Spring, Junit, Mockito, JDBC,SQL,Atlassian
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2062
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S