**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: API Build and Release Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 6 Months+ Possible extensions
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Please include rate with resume, as well as current location and visa status.
Job Duties –
- The API Site Reliability Engineer is part of the API Gateway team and is responsible to expose API products to our customers through the Apigee platform.
- Work with the API Scrum teams to determine stories for product releases and deployments in Production.
- Work with API engineers to support continuous delivery, build, release, testing, packaging, and deployment of applications.
- Manage code repositories, continuous builds, artifact repositories and other tools.
- Proactively review the performance and capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data and message processing.
- Experience in troubleshooting related to tools/deployments issues.
- Experience in using a “foundation” (CDP) aimed at achieving flexibility to scale, configure, test and release software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical experience Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in IT operations – build and deployment enterprise applications.
- 6 years in Experience creating and maintaining automated builds using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- 6 years’ experience on CI/CD infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven
- 4 years’ experience on Apigee and its components – Router, Message processor, Zookeeper, Management Server, Qpidd, Cassandra, Postgres and OpenLdap Experience with APM/monitoring tools such as NewRelic or AppDynamics.
- Experience in Microservices deployment on Tomcat Servers Experience in APM Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily, etc.) Experience in Perl, PHP, and Shell scripting Experience in Source Code Control (SVN, Git) General knowledge of Java/J2EE Experience in SQL (Oracle) An understanding of operating systems, platforms and infrastructure including Linux, Windows, Docker, Vagrant, virtualization, AWS ECS, etc.
- Experience with integrating the Git workflow into your automated jobs.
- Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring and debugging.
- An understanding of automated testing tools such as PHPUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, etc
Nice to have
- Experience on creating automation scripts using Python
Position Keywords: JAVA , PHP , SVN , CUCUMBER , GIT , SELENIUM , LINUX , VIRTUALIZATION , APPDYNAMICS , SQL , ANSIBLE , AUTOMATED TESTING , ARTIFACTORY , SPLUNK , PERL , PHPUNIT , VAGRANT , JENKINS , MANAGEMENT SERVER , ZOOKEEPER , J2EE , PYTHON , CASSANDRA , DOCKER , POSTGRES
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S