**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Apache Kafka Developer
Location: San Leandro ,CA
Rate: DOE / If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Type: Either Web Cam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type: C2C ,C2H,W2,1099
Experience: 6 YEARS
Note: Online Coding Test is Mandatory
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits within the development team while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.Qualifications
- 8+ years hands on experience in Java/J2EE/Spring
- 3+ years hands-on experience in developing applications using Kafka (Architecture) and other messaging systems
- 3+ Working experience with Kafka Client APIs (Producer, Consumer, Streams)
- 2+ years of Real-time Data pipelines/Streaming in distributed env.
- 2+ years of Configuration and fine-tuning of Kafka for optimal production performance
- Experience with Confluent Kafka components (Connect, Schema Registry, KsqlDB)
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with all facets of SDLC – ranging from inception to deployment
- Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNGPreferred Skills
- Real-time dashboards (Grafana, Kibana. Elastic etc)
- Experience in MongoDB
- Prior experience with Apache Camel is a PLUS
- Prior experience with large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations
- Prior experience with Oracle database is a PLUS
- Prior experience with Unix/Linux, Maven and Git is a PLUS
Position Keywords: Kafka,Java/J2EE/Spring,APIs
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2116
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.