***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Android/IOS Developer with testing
Location : San Francisco, CA, Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term Renewable Contract
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Visa restrictions: Must be h1b or EAD. NO CPT, NO OPT.
1) 5+ years of Automation Experience – Any tool is ok – We primarily work with CA LISA (Dev Test).
2) 5+ years of Mobile Test Expirience – XC Test, XC UI Test, XCode, Swift
3) 3+ years of experience in BDD/Gherkin
3) 5+ years of SOAP/Rest API testing and automation.
4) 3+ years of experience with Agile tool – JIRA Primarily.
5) 2+ years of Internet and Mobile banking experience.
6) 3+ years of Quality Center experience – We maintain our scripts in QC.
7) 3+ years of experience with Jenkins.
Good to Have
1) 5+ years of web application development and implementation experience.
2) 3+ years of Web Services experience – RESTFul or SOAP web services.
3) Should be able to adapt any virtualization tool (CA LISA, etc.) and start writing stubbed responses/calls
5) Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve the existing product or develop new programs.
6) Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance.
7) Ability to act as a liason between the technical design staff and the business requester to ensure all requirements are met.
8) Knowledge and understanding of business system analysis and design in the financial services industry.
9) Knowledge and understanding of web systems; architecture or design.
10) Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies.
11) Knowledge and understanding of technical documentations; for technical design documentation used by engineering teams.
12) Knowledge and understanding of technical documentations; impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans.
13) Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design, planning, integration, implementation, scalability and problem definition.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, Espresso,Automation,SOAP/Rest API
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2395
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S