**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Anaplan Model Builder
Location: MOUNTAIN V, CA
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 to 15 YEARS
Anaplan Model Builder :
‣ Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
‣ Develop technical specifications and estimations for assigned project.
‣ Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
‣ Execute Anaplan model unit testing and coordinate upstream system for system integration testing along with coordination with end user for UAT testing.
‣ Develop model documentation (e.g., Design document, User Stories, Test Plans)
‣ Provide support during the requirements gathering sessions
‣ Conduct sprint planning based on BSA‣s prioritization, user story sizing, and team capacity and align model builders with user stories
‣ Deliver Anaplan Model and system build along with existing system enhancements
‣ Review and evaluate Anaplan objects against user stories, requirements and design
‣ Resolve the defects related to the business requirements and retest components as related to the user story
‣ Conduct Anaplan knowledge transfer meetings with designated system administrators
‣ Provide Anaplan support for rehearsal / simulated cutovers
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Anaplan Model ,BSA‣s prioritization
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: VC-67911
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S