***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Business Analyst with Amanda, TFS
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Years of Experience:
Advanced experience in the IT industry and as a business analyst specifically familiar with the AMANDA Enterprise software developed by Calytera with good knowledge of the Case Management, Licensing, Permitting & Compliance, and FOIA modules.
Job Description: Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience as a Business Analyst in enterprise level web-based Applications Software (preferably in Public Sector). Required 2 Years
- Ability to design, conduct and facilitate client workshops for gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements. Required 5 Years
- Experience with process reengineering. Required 2 Years
- Experience in AMANDA Enterprise software by Calytera with good knowledge of Case Management, Licensing, Permitting & Compliance, and FOIA modules.
- Required 2 Years
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Team Foundation Server.
- Desired 5 Years
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analyst,AMANDA Enterprise,FOIA modules,Agile methodologies
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2587
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S