**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Airflow Apache Aws Admin
Location : Remote/Dallas TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
• Minimum 5 years of experience on Apache Airflow in a recent project
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
• Develop guidelines for Airflow clusters and DAG’s. Performance tuning of the DAG’s and task implementation
• Develop DAG – data pipeline to on-board and change management of datasets
• Experience with Apache Airflow, including installing, configuring and monitoring Airflow cluster
• Understanding of airflow rest services and integration of airflow of platform eco-system
• Orchestrating the Airflow / workflow in a hybrid cloud environment
• Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience building and optimizing – big data- data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Good project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Apache Airflow,AWS cloud,SQL
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2457
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S