***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Agile Project Manager
Location : Lincoln, NE(Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
The Agile Project Manager (APM) or Senior Agile Project Manager based on credentials is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile and Hybrid project teams. The goals are to:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and
- Deliver projects that provide exceptional business value to users
The APM may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile /hybrid methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach (Agile, Hybrid, TPM) that is suitable for planning and managing the effort
- Achieve the project goals within designated project constraints
In performing this role, the APM will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
Project Planning and Management: Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning and operational readiness for assigned projects
Team Management: Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
Product Owner Support: Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and help with an effective system of project governance
Process Management and Improvement: Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
Team Building: Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- o Agile Project Management tools
- o Jira/Confluence, Miro or equivalent
- o Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Full transparency of project progress, risks, and vendor performance
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems and propose solutions
- Ability to see the big picture and quickly comprehend the impact of new technologies on changes to business processes
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile methodologies including experience as an agile Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams..
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
Required Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least ten years of medium to large-scale project experience in a project management role.
- At least ten years of strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development, and project management processes.
- PMP certification
- Agile certification
- Demonstrated prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. SPC, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent.
Preferred Credentials and Experience:
- Experience working within, or assisting, public health agencies
- Organizational change management, Prosci certified
- SAFe certification, strongly preferred
- Lean or Kaizen
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving business outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with cross-functional teams
- Agile certification
- large-scale project experience in a project management role – Expert (10+ Years)
- project planning – resource planning, work plan development, and project management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- PMP certification
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: APM,JIRA,Agile,Confluence,MIRO,MS Project,Visio,PMP,CSM,Lean,Kaizen,Scrum,SPC,PMI-ACP,CSMS,SAFe,Hybrid
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3593