*** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Agile Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 1 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
The role of Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget aligned with OIT program and project leadership. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards.
The role will also assist in driving and coordinating agile methods to ensure that protypes and technical artifacts are delivered in accordance with the defined requirements and on schedule. The role should be able to understand the technical aspects of the project at the level that will enable appropriate backlog and sprint planning. This also includes:
- Assist when necessary to facilitate Agile ceremonies, specifically Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retro and Sprint Review/Demo sessions for the teams with the scrum master.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to create, maintain, and promote consistent Agile practices across all teams within the organization.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication by providing Agile metrics and reporting, improving transparency, and radiating information through burn up and burn down charts as well as other means.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, stakeholders, and product management in Agile principles and practices, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Project management experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience using Agile methodologies
**Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or collogues, get referral bonus**
Position Keywords: Agile,Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retro,Project Management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 1986
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S