***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Agile Product Owner (Data Analytics)
Location : West Chester, PA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Product Owner of the Data Acquisition & Analytics team will play a strategic leadership & execution role in the advancement of Customer & Logistics digitization at for a 6-month term.
Key accountabilities will include
- Providing strategic leadership in defining & driving our digital capabilities roadmap in partnership with Product Line leadership
- Lead team in driving forward roadmap of known needed capabilities
- Predictive ETA / Predictive Temp
- Closed loop capabilities (automated upstream & downstream communication)
- API connectivity strategy for current toolset
- Partner with Client & business owners in strategic prioritization of backlog items
- Employ Agile best practices and coach teams to execute for maximum effectiveness
The person in this role will demonstrate strong experience in design thinking, advanced analytics and digital innovation while developing use cases, value propositions and driving execution to improve business processes across our Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated success at identifying innovation, developing strategic business plans to advance and mature programs while also being able to execute tactically is required
- Experience in leading large, cross-functional projects & programs in a matrixed organization is required.
- Ability to translate emerging research and insights into actionable partnering strategies is required
- Strong critical thinking, with outstanding analytical, influencing and interpersonal skills are required.
- Self–managing and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously is required.
- Project management certification (or equivalent experience e.g. SCRUM Certification) is preferred.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Predictive ETA / Predictive Temp,Data Acquisition,Project management certification,roadmap
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2891
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S