***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : AEM UI/UX Developer
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Our client has an immediate need for a contract to hire AEM UI/UX Developer.
- This role is remote to start and ideally (they strongly prefer) that this candidate be willing to work onsite once COVID is over.
- They will entertain remote only candidates.
- We need someone to help fill the critical gap on digital marketing team, interact w/ business on design and frontend UI changes and guide offshore developers.
- We need someone with solid analytical abilities, design sensibility, technical proficiency and expertise with AEM front end, Java, HTML and CSS. In addition, ability to document analysis of the current platform vs. redesign need and present clear proposals to help make development scoping decisions.
- Must have strong communication skills
Top 3 MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- AEM front end integration with backend components
- CSS and HTML and Java
- Analytical and communication abilities in business terms
TOP 3 NICE TO HAVE Skills:
- AEM backend experience
- Marketing background huge plus
- Insurance background
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: AEM UI/UX,AEM front end, Java, HTML and CSS.
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2789
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S