**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: AEM Front End Developer
Location: Carlsbad, CA & Washington, DC2
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain mission-critical functionalities on eCommerce websites.
- Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently.
- Use prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical support and leadership to colleagues.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- 5+ years of solid hands experience with Java; other languages (C++, Ruby, Python, etc. will be considered).
- 2+ years of experience building templates, components and clientlibraries in the Adobe Experience Manager version 6.4)
- Experience creating HTML markup with Adobe HTML Template Language (HTL) also known as sightly
- Significant understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
- Knowledge of user interface frameworks such AngularJS or React and JQuery. Kendo UI, REST AP.
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Bash) on Windows or Linux.
- Values simplicity in software architecture, design, and practices (TDD, DDD).
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs.
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser-based applications.
- DEVOPS mindset and ability to leverage AWS is highly preferred.
- Understanding of the Maven build framework and Jenkins build system
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: AEM,Java,C++, Ruby, Python,Web 2.0,Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS, JSON,AngularJS or React and JQuery. Kendo UI, REST AP
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2002
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S