**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,
Experience: 10+ YEARS
- Total Experience of 10 to 12 yrs, Must Have minimum 6+ Years of experience working with Adobe CQ (AEM)
- Hands on experience in AEM 6.4 and Familiar with the new features in AEM 6.5
- Experience with MS Azure must.
- At-least 6+ years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM 6.X, implementing more than three full cycle AEM projects.
- Strong understanding of Adobe products and its integration with AEM and ecommerce sites.
- 5+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- Experience in Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of AEM development projects
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Customizing Touch UI Dialogs and consoles like Sites, Assets, Tagging
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Having knowledge on Ecommerce integration.
- Good understanding on responsive design principles and framework
- Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
- Comfortable with data exchange, Content migration strategy etc..
- Experience on event handling, schedulers, dispatcher is required.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ 6.4 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations.
- Experience in understanding the various integrations with Abobe suite products like Analytics, SEO tagging etc..
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Strong client interfacing, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2170
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.