**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Adobe Creative Suite Developer
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
- 2. PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The Connecticut Information Sharing System (CISS) provides an integrated solution for the sharing of criminal justice information (CJI) within the Connecticut criminal justice agencies, in full compliance with the current versions of both the state and federal CJIS Security Policies. Governor Malloy has stated that the CJIS Governing Board’s projects were among his highest priorities. In order to show progress and visibility, the CJIS team needs a Project Coordinator.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the accurate preparation and timely dissemination of information to the CJIS Governing Board, Legislators, CJIS Community and Stakeholders. This person, working with the CJIS Executive Director, Program Manager and Project Managers, will perform all manner of office administration in support of the CJIS Governing Board objectives. This includes writing, creating and documenting all presentations, reports and communications related to all CJIS projects. The main focus of the Project Coordinator will be to assist the Executive Director and his management staff in performing various administrative duties, writing and publishing a monthly newsletter, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations for Quarterly Board Meetings and other staff’s presentations to stakeholders, recording and preparing minutes on the Quarterly Board Meetings and other CJIS meetings, updating and filing the bi-annual Legislative Reports, assisting in document preparation, and researching, discovering, analyzing and coordinating information at the direction of Executive Director.
Specific Services Required
- Supports the Executive Director in all matters relating to CJIS and its Governing Board.
- Supervises office supplies and processes orders for office supplies.
- Works as a team member and assists other CJIS executive staff and project managers as needed. Tasks can include sending meeting invites, emails, presentation preparation, document creation, coordinating team members’ timely input for document content, information research and analysis, discovery, distribution and/or photocopying, taking minutes etc.
- Interviews subject matter experts for articles and other written materials.
- Writes the bi-annual legislative report that encompasses project updates and overviews.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of reports, papers, manuals, minutes and presentations.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of departmental policies, guidelines.
- Attends Governing Board and Governance Committee meetings and prepares documentation, manages material distribution, room/equipment/presentation set up, creates minutes and other items as needed.
- Edits the CJIS Website and uploads documents.
- Writes and/or drafts technical documents, articles or related material based on research, investigation or analysis.
- Reviews and edits the business or technical writing of others.Provides consultation, makes recommendations and gives appropriate advice.
- Assists other staff as requested.
The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6, including Adobe Acrobat Exchange, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Must be versant with templates, presentation slides, and importing objects from other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with creating and publishing a professional monthly newsletter.
- Ability to create graphics, illustrations and other visual materials.
- Experience in website content management
- Possesses strong time management skills while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to take on additional responsibilities to assist others.
- Possesses excellent analytical, writing, editing and proofreading skills paying close attention to matters of consistency, punctuation, grammar and detail.
- Ability to understand and grasp technical information and translate it into a language that can be easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and keep that information confidential.
- Data Analysis Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Adobe Photoshop Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Presentation skills Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Proposal writing Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft Office Professional Proficient (4-6 Years)
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient (4-6 Years)
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2413 EX104/470-480-2412 EX103
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Adobe Creative Suite 6, including Adobe Acrobat Exchange, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.,Data Analysis,Microsoft Office Professional
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3364