***Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Actimize Developer
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 9 YEARS
My customer, a Fortune 500 Company in the Financial Industry, has an exciting 12+ Month Contract available in San Leandro, CA for an Actimize Developer.
- This role will support the Secure Identity Management Services (SIMS) development team within our client’s environment.
- This developer needs to perform technical analysis, design and develop complex business functionality in the Fraud Prevention and Authentication platform.
- This is a hands-on role with primary focus on Actimize development for the IFM Solution and operational support of SIMS Fraud and Actimize platform.
- Be part of agile scrum team and participate in the entire SDLC life cycle.
- Work with project manager, business analyst and help system architect develop the architectural solution.
- Design, develop and test the Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components like web service interface, AIS, RCM, UDM, TOD, DART and database changes.
- Provide development support for tuning new Fraud detection models.
- Assign, track and drive to resolution software defects / Maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare Actimize DEV testing environments, build and deploy applications, co-ordinate dev testing and certify releases to QA environment.
- Prepare installation and troubleshooting documents and participate in operational reviews.
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide developer support for installs.
- In-depth experience in deploying, monitoring and supporting the Actimize components like Actimize Intelligence Server (AIS) and Risk Case Manager (RCM)
- Prior experience in configuring and performance tuning Actimize deployments in a high volume, high availability environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases and SQL programming.
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated experience with all facets of SDLC – ranging from inception to deployment.
- Prior experience with deploying and supporting large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations.
- Should have 8+ years of overall software development experience.
- 3+ years Actimize development experience which includes the programming/configuring Actimize
- Remote Banking, IFM product and RCM web applications.
- Prior development experience in Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components is a PLUS.
- Prior experience with Fraud prevention and authentication area
- Prior experience with Spring TC is a PLUS
- Prior experience with Oracle database (11g/12c preferred) is a PLUS
- Prior experience working with Linux and Solaris environments and associated scripting languages
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: ORACLE DATABASE , SOA , SQL PROGRAMMING , COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S